Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My very first blog...

Well, If you are reading this, thank you for taking the time to skim over my random thoughts. To understand them, you first have to understand me and where I come from.

My name is David, but everyone calls me Dave and you can't call me David, it drives me up a wall. I, quite like my brother, Lokidude, am a Redneck, but, I am a different kind of redneck, he claimed me as being and I quote "He's more of the 'cowboy hat, twangy country, bad mustache' breed. He's also embodied the famous last words of "Hey, watch this!" And he's a big showoff for the ladies." And, you know what? I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I can't help it if I am the example of high-tech redneck. Thus, my name for my blog, HEY Y'ALL WATCH THIS! I am a moderately opinionated individual - if you talk bad about my mom, dog or god, you better be ready to bleed. I believe that all people are responsible for their own actions. I don't justify verifying ones "manhood" by buying the latest and greatest toy...I believe that money should be spent wisely and be spent on the "need to's" before the "want to's." Although, sometimes I do slip up and buy a "toy". I believe that women should be treated as queens and not be taken for granted, I also do believe, however that a man and woman should share the duties of the home.

I would like to let you know that I do welcome criticism. I said criticism, NOT douchebaggery. Drama will not be allowed on my blog unless it involves a guy chattin' with a skull, men in tights dancin' around like fairies and women in dresses that turn mosquito bites into grapefruits.


Keep on truckin'

P.S.

Please realize that some posts on here may be rank, racy, and sometimes crude. I apologize in advance for this, but do realize that YOU clicked on it, and YOU decided to read it, so please don't whine at me if you don't like the way I worded something.

No comments:

Post a Comment